Simplifying Your Technology So You Can Focus on Your Business

Did your network crash again?
Still waiting on a return call from your IT support?

Our Customers

As a business owner, nothing is more frustrating than recurring computer problems that seem to take forever to get resolved.

Your computer system is an invaluable component of your business and it needs to be operating flawlessly 24/7. If you’re looking for an IT services partner or need some backup to help and free up some resources for your IT department, Quality Computer Services, Inc. (QCSI) is the solution you’ve been looking for.

Founded in 1989, QCSI has been helping Pittsburgh-based businesses solve their IT issues quickly and with no hassles—from site preparation and installation to comprehensive outsourced IT Solutions. We take great pride in our dedication to delivering complete customer satisfaction.

As a Certified Microsoft Partner and an authorized sales and service provider for most major brands of computer hardware and associated peripherals, we offer full network solutions and support for small, medium and enterprise class businesses. No matter how complex your problem, by choosing QCSI, you will have a skilled tech team by your side providing you with experience, professionalism and accountability for much less than the cost of an in-house IT staff. Just consider us an extension of your company.

Since our inception, QCSI has continually evolved with how technology services are delivered. Today, we provide most service and support remotely through the use of our state-of-the-art monitoring and support network. As a result, you’ll enjoy a more cost effective, expedited resolution to all your technology issues.

Ready to learn more about how QCSI can help your business? Contact us today.

Who We Work With

We consider our customers to be our greatest assets. Our primary focus is to provide complete IT support for organizations with 5 to 200 installed computers. We accomplish this by augmenting an existing IT department or by becoming your outsourced IT department.

Approximately 75% of our customers are small offices utilizing Local Area Networks with fewer than 150 installed computers. The remaining 25% are larger organizations on Wide Area Networks with more than 150 installed computers.


QCSI offers products and services from a wide variety of manufacturers. We are proud to be an authorized reseller for Hewlett Packard, Cisco, Meraki, Toshiba, Lenovo, Trend Micro and Watchguard. We are also an authorized reseller of Microsoft products. All of our service engineers have obtained the nationally recognized A+ Certification demonstrating their commitment to service quality. This high level certification encompasses configuration, installation, diagnoses, repair, upgrade, and maintenance of microcomputers and associated technologies, as well as interaction with customers and safety practices.

In addition, our support engineers have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and over 100 years of combined experience. Collectively, they hold these certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network Plus, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and many Hewlett Packard Certifications.


We are a proud member of The ASCII Group and CompTIA (Computer Technology Industry Association). The ASCII Group is a national advocate for independent solution providers, which grants access to many of the major computer equipment manufacturers. As an international organization of more than 10,000 companies, CompTIA’s mission preserves quality service and professionalism in the computer industry by providing certification programs for service engineers of all levels.

Confidentiality Agreements and Assurance of Secure Information

QCSI requires each employee to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and undergo a Criminal Background Check. Our employees are aware that the misuse or release of confidential company or client information is grounds for immediate termination. As a company, QCSI is also willing to sign a HIPAA and/or other Confidentiality Agreement if requested.


Copyright © 2017 Quality Computer Services, Inc. All rights reserved.

Click Me